Panasonic shares 7 innovative recruiting strategies
Panasonic, a worldwide leader of consumer electronics, recently saved $350,000 in agency expenses and cut time-to-hire in half from 90 to 45 days. Don’t miss the webinar below where Panasonic will reveal some best practices that helped them achieve success.
Join us on Wed, Feb 22 from 1pm EST / 10am PST to learn:
- Creative ways to develop and promote your employer brand
- A new approach to improving the candidate experience
- How to unify technology and eliminate a fragmented apply process
- What types of campaigns are most effective
- How to drive collaboration between sourcers, recruiters and hiring managers
- Best practices for nurturing talent pipelines
- Increase quality of hiring with a structured screening process
In this webinar, Panasonic will pull back the curtain on the system, process and tools that helped them achieve amazing results last year.
About the speaker:
Anastasia Bartolucci, Senior Manager, Global Talent Acquisition & Brand at Panasonic has been driving innovation in talent acquisition for over 7 years. Prior to Panasonic, she was an industry consultant on employer brand strategy helping large companies modernize their recruiting efforts. She was also the Global Talent and Employer Brand Manager at Case-Mate where she implemented innovative brand strategies.