Colleges, universities, and higher education institutions want to increase the placement rates of their students entering the workforce. Ascendify’s Social Recruiting Platform is a new cloud-based application designed for career centers that facilitates faster connections between students, recruiters, and hiring employers. The platform seamlessly integrates with Facebook, LinkedIn and other social networks to help students establish real-time, personal connections with hiring employers and everyone else along the way that can help.
With Ascendify, colleges and universities can easily build and manage a talent community where students, on-campus recruiters, and hiring employers can create meaningful relationships each other faster and more efficiently – this shortens time-to-hire and increases job placement rates for graduating seniors.
The Social Recruiting Platform is privately-branded to match the existing look and feel of the school’s website. And, the platform can be customized so students receive the existing templates, articles, and advice provided by career center staff and can be integrated with the college student directory for a seamless end-user experience.
- Build a private, talent community that enables social recruiting.
- Announce career events to increase awareness and attendance.
- Students publish resumes and portfolios and search for jobs.
- Hiring companies can post job listings and search for candidates.
- On-campus recruiters have an easy way to connect with students.
- Increase placement rates for students entering the workforce.
- Save time and improve efficiency in providing career services.
- Make it easier for hiring employers to select graduating seniors.
- Facilitate faster connections at career fairs and workshop events.
- Help students land full-time jobs and internships.
- Build and maintain stronger relationships with alumni.
Build a talent community and increase placement rates for students entering the workforce.