Helping groups of displaced workers move forward more quickly is an essential service provided by large outplacement corporations. Now, there is a new, web-based social application that can assist. Ascendify’s enterprise-class Social Recruiting Platform helps global talent corporations add social recruiting to their existing suite of career transition, staffing, and outplacement services.
The Social Recruiting Platform is a reliable, secure, and scalable cloud-based application that connects job seekers with hiring managers by leveraging social networks, such as LinkedIn and Facebook, at enterprise scale. With Ascendify, outplacement corporations can build a private talent community where displaced workers, hiring managers, and recruiters can build relationships with each other and career counselors can deliver essential career services more efficiently. Job seekers can easily leverage their extensive connections through social networks to aid the hiring effort.
The Ascendify platform can be tailored to meet the needs of existing career transition programs, private-label branded to retain a client’s look and feel, and seamlessly integrated into existing on-premise solutions through API’s and single-sign-on (SSO).
- Build a private, talent community that enables social recruiting.
- Job seekers can create a searchable, online resume and portfolio.
- Social networking tools help workers build relationships.
- Hiring companies can post job listings and search for candidates.
- Includes API framework and SSO for turnkey implementation.
- Rapid deployment of an end-to-end social recruiting platform.
- Shorten the job search cycle and ensure faster career transitions.
- Let counselors focus on more important career-related services.
- Private-label branding retains the corporation’s look-and-feel.
- Enterprise-class cloud recruiting platform that is reliable, secure, and scalable.
Career transition solutions that help workers find new careers more quickly.